top of page

Practice Areas

Practice Areas: Practice Areas
Inside Business

Business / Corporate Immigration

E-1 and E-2 visas for citizens of certain foreign countries, based on various treaties with the United States; H-1B visas for non-immigrant foreign professionals in specialty occupations recruited by U.S. employers for a specified period of time; J-1 visas available to non-immigrants who fall under the designation of “Exchange Visitor;” and L-1 visas for temporary non-immigrant employees of a U.S. subsidiary or parent company;

bottom of page